The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Friday, July 13

Ireland in living color!

Ireland


I guess I've kind of lost my "Roamin' Roman" journaling touch. Sorry folks!

After letting the number of photos build up and build up... I finally just threw the best of them all up at once on my Picasa Web Albums. Click the link above to see them, at the moment there are no captions or explanations, but at least you can see all the sites I've been to lately. They are in chronological order at least, and include shots from the local area of Co. Kerry; the town of Tralee; Connor's Pass; the village of Dingle; Killarney and that end of the Ring of Kerry; city of Cork; Co. Clare; Cliffs of Moher; and a brief stop on the edges of the Burren (weird!).

This weekend we are heading to Dublin, and then back here to Co. Kerry through Wednesday. I will be returning to the States on Thursday... hopefully I will be updating with more photos before then!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for posting these pictures! Just Lovely!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the lovely pictures!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger PeterHWright said…

    Dear old Ireland !

    Yes, these pictures are very lovely, but so are the people and the places.

    My ancestors on my mother's side of the family are all from there.

    You've convinced this Englishman to make another visit there (and possibly go and live there). And, yes, I know it rains a lot in the Emerald Isle !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home