The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, October 8

Papa and his Little Sisters!

There I was, just poking around on the Vatican's newly updated web site of photo galleries from L'Osservatore Romano and suddenly I saw this one --



Not only is it a great shot of our Holy Father, but look - right there in the front row are two of our beloved Little Sisters of the Lamb in blue - Sr. Rachel (from Poland) is on the left, and I hate to admit it, but I don't recall the name of the one waving on the right. There is no information given as to when this photo was taken either, unfortunately.

That, however, is quite the amazing shot, and it really made my day! Ah, memories!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was in his instalation mass...

     
  • At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mary, that's Little Sister Lucie on the right, who came to Kansas for Fr. Anthony's ordination.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home