The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Monday, September 11


On Sunday, at long last, we were all together again - both the fall semester and spring semester students, plus Padre Carola, descended upon professor Niskanen's house! Dr. Niskanen even made his much-talked-about tiramisu - and yes, it was just as good as he claimed it to be. We had a lot of other stuff too, and I have even discovered upon my return to the States that Target has an amazing Blood Orange Italian soda! So we had Blood Orange floats. At least I did. A few others were adventurous enough to try it too. :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home