The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, July 9

Sorry, got a bit delayed!

Wow, that week sure went by fast. Sorry guys, but real life does take priority over the blog world at the moment - particularly when one is jobless and the loans only go so far! I do have an interview on Monday morning for a very good job, if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for me... I think this job would be a really good fit for me, but of course, whatever God wills.

At the moment I am back in central Wisconsin visiting my family for the weekend, it is really good to be home again and seeing everyone. My brother and his family are even visiting from Arizona this weekend, so it's a real family reunion!

I do have those photos from Norcia. Really, I do. We'll get there, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home