The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, July 2


Following the procession and benediction, the square soon became quite the meeting point. Fathers, seminarians, Little Sisters of the Lamb, fellow students from the Ang, all of us joined up for one last group farewell! It was really the start for me of my final good-byes, as I was leaving for Norcia the next day and when I came back to Rome it would be after many of them had left the city. It was a bittersweet joy to see them all, knowing I may or may not see them again anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home