The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Thursday, June 15


Ok, so yesterday after lunch I wandered around with my friend Bernard - study break for him, celebration of finals being finito for me! I had never been (or so I thought) to St. Ivo before, the church with the famous spiral top. Turns out, when we got there, I had actually wandered over there before, but hadn't looked up and see the top before! (Argh.) The church was closed, as it pretty much always is (open Sundays 9-12, that's it). So here's just some pretty outside pictures for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home