The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Thursday, June 15


Hey guys. Well, I ended up hoofing it back down here to the Gregorian again today for a bit of e-mail... I really didn't want to lug the laptop around to the Corpus Christi Mass later, but I really needed access to e-mail. While I'm at it, I figure perhaps I'll return to my little tour of Rome's churches for you all. I've been a bit lax in that lately, what with finals and all. Way back when, I wandered over to the "German-speaking people's national church" (I guess it covers both Germany and Austria that way - I went to a German Mass there once celebrated by Cardinal Schonborn of Vienna). For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the church. But it's a nice church.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home