The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Thursday, May 25

A son returns to his Father

On an entirely different note, I've just received word of the sudden accidental death of a young priest of the Sioux Falls, SD diocese, Fr. Todd Reitmeyer. His blog was much loved by many, and while I never met him, I feel his loss deeply.

Someone appears to be able to use his blog still, and has posted this updated information for us: A Son returns to his Father.

They are encouraging comments on the post, for the family (and I suppose all of us) to read and take comfort in. Please do visit, and say some prayers for the repose of this young priest's soul.

Other people on the Net who are keeping up on this and have posts:

Fr. Dana Christensen

Basil Knebel

And of course, Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home