The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Saturday, May 13


Afterwards, a few of us went over to visit Wanda, Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati's niece, who is one of the ones heading up the promotion for his cause for canonization. We wanted to say hi, and pick up a bunch of holy cards and stuff to bring back to the States with us (I'm always working to promote the joyful devotion to this wonderful saint for the youth!). Well, I had NO IDEA that the office was tucked away in this gorgeous building (a converted monastery it looks like) in the heart of Trastevere... wouldn't YOU like to live here? I sure would!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home