The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Tuesday, April 18


Here is a beautiful parting shot of the Coliseum, as the huge crowd swept us away from there along the Via Fori Imperiali towards home...

I think I am going to stop posting for today, tomorrow I will post the rest of the photos from the Easter Vigil and Sunday morning Mass at St. Peter's. Have a blessed rest of Tuesday in the Octave of Easter!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger W. said…

    Christos Anesti!

    Great blog!

    You might enjoy my series of posts of Easter-related images and quotes at www.eagleandelephant.blogspot.com.

    In the Risen Lord,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home