The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Tuesday, April 18


At the beginning of the devotion, the Pope and various other people were in the Coliseum itself, by the large cross erected there. We on the outside, and away from the large television screens, couldn't really tell what was going on in there, but we could kind of see through one of the openings in the wall. On impulse, I ran down there and got up close to one of the openings, and just started taking photos - I had no idea what I was taking photos of until I got back to the house, but lo and behold, I do believe the Pope himself is actually in this photo, as he was leaving the Coliseum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home