The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, March 26


When we got back to the retreat house, it was time to pack up and head off for the bus... however, before we left, Fr. Carola kindly treated us to a very fine concert! A very fine send-off for us all.

I must be off now for the night, it's late here and I'm pretty tired... I will see you all again next Sunday! Keep the faith, and may our Lady lead you always to her Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, and be with you as you continue on the Way of the Cross of our Lord this Lent. God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home