The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, March 19


Finally, this is a view of the other side of the triumphal arch - a fresco (mosaic?) that you won't see unless you go behind into the "back" basilica structure and look up, and I bet most people who visit this church haven't done that!

That's all I have for now, have a blessed 3rd Week of Lent, enjoy the feast of St. Joseph which will be celebrated tomorrow, and as always, you will all be in my prayers during this week. God bless you, see you next Sunday God-willing, the 4th Sunday of Lent, hopefully with report and photos of the Consistory!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home