The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Saturday, February 4

Study Break! (courtesy of the Curt Jester)

Ok, so I was taking a glorious 10-minute study break just now, and happened to stumble upon one of Jeff Miller's classic spoof pieces - whew, just what I needed! I thank God once more that I am in ROME, where I actually have to try hard to find these kinds of liturgies!

If you need a laugh, and you can take a joke about typical modern Roman Catholic liturgical practices in America... then dare to click onto The Curt Jester Presents: "Liturgy for Ignoramuses"

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok - I hear the jailer calling me back to my cell... ;) I'd better get back to studying - ci vediamo!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gosh, I just love visiting your blog. I'm thinking of swithchign to blogger.. how did you get all the cool images on the right side bar? That's one thing I like about typepad- the ease of design- although blogger seems to be quite simple, too. So, I hope you don't mind me using your blog as 'inspiration' (in more ways than one!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home