The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, January 15


Part of Aquinas' cell was turned into a chapel (though little used now I guess, according to the Dominicans who are there now... very sad).

Somewhere tucked away they had the reliquary that you see on the altar, of the arm bone of St. Thomas Aquinas, which one of the friars brought in to us. I guess it hadn't been in this chapel for a very long time either! I gathered from our experience there that they do not often have pilgrimages coming (!?).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said…

    Thank you for these lovely photos especially of Dominican sites.

    God bless.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is Nate balding?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home