The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Monday, January 9


The only picture of me in Poland, just as we were leaving the park I realized that for my mother's sake I'd better have at least one photo of me! :) Piotr is next to me, and on the other side is Kasha, the wife of his good friend Yacezk (who took the photo for us). Good night everyone, I must be off now to finish up the last bits of my two papers due in the next couple of days... please say a quick prayer to St. Thomas Aquinas, patron of students, for me!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mary,
    I visit your blog everyday and have sent other's. You have done a fantastic job. I feel like I am a little bit there--everywhere you go!!! Thank you so much!!
    Vonda Zimmerman
    (Barbara Bertsch's daughter and
    Parishioner or St. Mary's of Czestochowa Delano MN)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home