The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, January 15


A farewell shot from Naples - that's all folks, enjoy the Lord's Day and have a great week. My friend Clayton Emmer (who runs the Weight of Glory blog) is coming to visit today, through Tuesday morning, and will be staying here at the Bernardi house with us - I'm looking forward to it! And of course, as I mentioned earlier, I am going back to Vienna next weekend - joy! So, more news to come God-willing... God bless everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! Venner looks so deep and profound, if only ppl knew.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home