The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Tuesday, December 27

Time Out: NewsFlash - Catholic Ragemonkey blog is BACK!

What the?!? No way!! I'm not sure when it happened, or why, or how, but the Catholic Ragemonkies are back blogging!! The Ragemonkey blog, I thought, had retired (to our dismay!) earlier this year... but I just randomly clicked on an old Ragemonkey link I found on another blog and voila! They're baaaaaaaackk!

If you like insightful, no-holds-barred, cheeky, witty, smart commentary/homilies/daily events/musings/etc from a couple of computer savvy Catholic priests... check out the CR blog!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a great site! I can hardly wait to get back to Rome. I wonder if you can find time to answer the question that I sent via E-Mail? Thanks! Buon Natale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home