The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Friday, December 9


After tea we came back to the statue, where the crowds had thinned out due to the rain, and checked out the flowers. It's not just the pope that leaves roses - the city and all kinds of Italian companies and organizations also deposit their own flower offerings on the feast day.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoy your pictures so much...especially those taken yesterday at the Feast of Immaculate Conception. How I wish I was in Rome to see all of this.

    You take such beautiful pictures.

    Thank you so much for your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home