The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Thursday, November 3


Well, as you can see, I got my new camera earlier this week - so I can finally get up the photos I took a couple of weeks ago, up to my first day in Florence. I also took some photos over the last couple of days here at Bernardi with the new camera - we're still getting used to it though, so they aren't as good as I hoped. For one thing, this camera seems to be a bit more difficult to hand-hold, I think it is because it is more capable of metering difficult shots properly, but assuming that I have a tripod!! It's going to take me a few days to adjust I think. Anyway, this is a shot from the inside of the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls, the fourth of the major basilicas of Rome. This is a view of the main altar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home