The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Wednesday, October 5


We went out with the Rossi sisters again - I took photos mostly so that I could keep a "diary" of where we went with them to help me remember what happened when and so on... but I guess some of you might like to see some of the places we went to too! This is a view of one of the Forums, specifically Trajan's Market. The Angelicum is actually very close to here, just beyond the Market and up on the hill. The tower is "supposedly" the one that Emperor Nero watched Rome burn from - only problem is that it was built in the Middle Ages (long after Nero...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home