The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Saturday, October 1

Truth in Advertising

As I sit here, waiting for my clothes to dry so I can go to bed (well, clothes + backpack-in-which-a-whole-bottle-of-Woolite-spilled-and-so-it-was-too-disgusting-to-leave-a-second-longer...), I thought I might revisit an old favorite of mine - the animated short "Europe and Italy".

And it's even funnier today now that I actually live in Italy and have had to deal with almost every single one of these situations... and they all are just like the animation, only more so!

Go check it out, and see what my life has become!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home