The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Monday, September 5


More photos from Paris - I am having to use a different photohosting service because I do not have Internet access for my laptop (at least not cheap access!), so there will not be any bigger photos to click on, sorry!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is right after Sunday Mass when I first got into Paris -- I got in on the train, Maylis met me at the station, and we lugged my baggage through the Paris Metro (subway) and Parisan streets to get to this parish, Holy Trinity, which is one of Emmanuel Community parishes in Paris. Mass was beautiful, but I was very tired from my long overnight train ride and since it was in French I found myself drifting away for most of it. It was fun to hear some of the Emmanuel songs I know from America in their original French though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home