The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, September 25


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



As I mentioned below, after I met up with Jonathan and Huy we had some serious issues with the trains... we ended up stuck in the town of Toulouse France for quite a few hours, Jonathan and I decided to go walking (Huy had a hurt knee and so stayed behind) to the Cathedral. From the outside it did not look very impressive, but wow, when we walked in were we surprised!! Gorgeous. It is the Cathedral of St. Stephen, and it is almost perfectly preserved on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home