The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Thursday, August 4

Last pre-WYD meeting for CYA!



On this past Sunday we had our last big group meeting of our pilgrims who are journeying to Italy and then onward to WYD in Germany - here is a shot that Fr. Rutten took down in the Cathedral's Cana Chapel (I am not in it... I was off chasing geese. :)

We leave in just a few days - hopefully our guidebooks will get printed correctly (they screwed it up once already), and everyone will make it to the airport in time (it's an INTERNATIONAL flight people, no foolin' around with the pre-flight timeframes!) and I will be able to pack my life into four pieces of luggage... I cannot believe that I will be moving out of the country for a year so soon! Ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home