The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Saturday, August 27


The Cathedral in Cologne - I never did get to enter it, because I came to Cologne too late to go with Fr. Williams' group... when I did find time to get down there, it happened to be just after the Pope was leaving the Cathedral himself, and they were not letting any more people in. I guess I will have to see the relics of the Magi some other time!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger grubekl said…

    The climb to the top of the Koelner Dom spires is harrowing, to say the least. I have pics if you don't make it back and want to take a peek. Did you get to the chocolate museum just down the river? They dip wafer cookies in a fountain of chocolate and hand them out (and if you bring a hat and wear glasses, you can go through twice, looking different each time!!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home