The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, July 10

Ok, how about Vienna & France?

Plans are settling down a bit... It looks like post-WYD I will be heading to Vienna for a couple of days (I've always wanted to go visit the Spanish Riding School), and then taking the train to France to stay with my friend Caroline and her family. They are located in Nantes, which is in the northwest part of France. After staying with them for awhile I will likely head down through southern France and then onward to Italy (Rome by way of Padua probably).

Just in case anyone's taking notes. :)

Countdown says - 28 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home