The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Monday, May 8


Cute shot of the day - this little guy in traditional Swiss garb somehow escaped from the Congregation Corral and was racing around the middle aisle until our friendly neighborhood guard caught up with him (I WISH I had a photo of that scene!)... He handed him back over the rail to his "keepers" with a laugh.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was thinking you had missed the Guard swearing in - and then I thought no she's saving it - she can't have missed it. You have outdone yourself this time.

    I posted some of the pix with credit and link to you at
    http://stix1972.typepad.com/stix_blog/
    Thanks

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Traditional Swiss garb. Not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home