The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, April 9


Wow - guess I've got to start back on Monday with the Station Churches. Yes, we've still be going to them, but I seem to not have all the photos I took from them handy at the moment. Sorry. Well, on Monday it was San Crisogono in Trastevere - no photo from that, but on Tuesday it was this church, Santa Maria in Via Lata (note: not the church of Santa Maria in Via - that's a different church up the street! Weird, huh?). I also missed the morning Mass here, and had to stop by later after classes, when they were celebrating the Italian Mass. Beautiful little church though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home