The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Tuesday, April 4


Well, that's all I have for now (whew!), I hope my meager showings here help those of you unable to be in Rome to join in our experiences here this past week, that you may feel more connected in this small way. As we all continue our Lenten journey, moment by moment, on the road to Calvary, I pray that by the grace of God we will continue to support each other in prayer, that we may allow God to use this special time of our life to transform our hearts and draw us ever closer to His most Sacred Heart. Until next Sunday (Palm Sunday already!), we are together in Christ, God bless you!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful and exhaustive coverage as usual.
    Thank you so much!!!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have really succeeded in giving us home-bound folks a real taste of what it must be like to be in Rome in such interesting times. Your photos are gorgeous and well chosen. And you pix for the vigil and mass are better than I saw in the paper.

    Bravo OR should it be Bravissima!!

    I put 2 of your pictures on my son's blog where he lets me contribute now and then. Here's the link http://stix1972.typepad.com/stix_blog/

    I'm working on him to get back to church. I think re-connecting with the joy and beauty of the faith through photos can help to do a lot. thanks

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger PV said…

    thanks for all these beautiful pictures and for the coverage.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your entries are so interesting, detailed and lively.
    And you're photos...WOW!

    Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home