The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Sunday, March 19


The church of St. Dominic - sadly it was closed when we got there. :( It was one of the places I had really wanted to see, being a place where St. Thomas stayed when he was in Orvieto and preserving the chair from when he taught here - but it wasn't meant to be this trip. Maybe some day I'll be able to come back.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for these pictures of Orvieto; I stayed a month there a few years ago, incredibily beautiful. Also, the crucifix that supposedly spoke to St. Thomas is in that church too, so you'll definitely have to make a return trip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home