The Roamin' Roman

Benvenuto! You have happened upon the blog of a wandering Catholic American college student studying for a year in Rome, the Eternal City. You will find here my pontifications, ruminations, reflections, images, and ponderings on my life in Rome. Ciao!

Saturday, November 12

For those who just joined us...

I noticed today that there are a ton of people checking out the blog suddenly, then I realized that Amy Welborn over at Open Book put up a link on her site. Then I also noticed that Zadok the Roman also has posted a link up on his great blog - and who knows, maybe there are other links out there too that people have followed. Grazie!

As you may have guessed, I am doing this blog mostly for my friends and family back home to "keep tabs" on me -- but of course you are all welcome too, as my brothers and sisters in Christ :)

I would just like to add, for the benefit of those who don't know, in regards to the Papal Mass below, that "our guys" who are serving are all seminarians studying at the St. John Vianney college seminary, on the campus of the University of St. Thomas - and I just want to give a huge thank you to them and to the seminary for being some of the bright lights of the "JPII Generation". Amy blogged about a great news article on the seminary awhile ago, please go check it out if you didn't see it.

Please pray for all of our seminarians, deacons, priests and of course our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home